Golf Simulator Projection Screen
This screen was designed specifically for today’s golf simulator systems. The ballistic-grade screen material has a reflective surface – perfect for use with a projector. Edges are finished with black webbing and grommets for a professional look and simple installation. Frame not included.
Screen Size: 10ft x 10ft
- 1-5/8in black powder-coated tubing kit - enough to construct a complete 10ft x 10ft x 10ft free-standing frame
- (6) three-way welded corner fittings for the top perimeter and lower rear corners of the frame
- (2) two-way welded elbow fittings for the lower front corners of the frame
- Installation Kit and Instructions
- 9956 x 1/8in black heavy-duty delta.
- Heavy-duty black web sewn borders.
- Brass grommets along the webbed edges for easy installation.
Better than I expected. Works perfect. Quality stuff
James, that is excellent to read! We take great pride in our products and services; we're glad that shows through! Thank you for supporting Parbuster.
Quality of the cage and net are superior, as well as the projector screen. Takes a little bit of tweaking on sizing the cage poles to get the screen to flatten out as best it can - there will be some minor drooping in the middle of about 1/4", but that is due to me not being able to extend it width wise over 10'3". Customer service is great, I called and asked a few questions on how far pipe should be inserted to the set screw, etc. They answered it while I was on the phone with them answer was as little as possible when you have the projector screen and if you have the space in order for it to flatten out. The one great thing as well, is with the projector screen being high quality netting, that is 12" from the back netting panel - I can actually push the cage up against my backwall and have zero bounce back as the projector screen is the initial net the ball hits (so I saved some length for indoor launch monitor distances in garage bay). Great company, great product. Parbuster will be on THE short list for golf related equipment in the future.
Love the impact screen. Seems very good quality and projector shows well. Use clean white balls.